2007-08-08

Chinese Kungfu Emperor KO Google Blogger

It's near 3 month since my last update. Some of my laziness, but the most important reason is Blogger has been knocked out by Chinese Kungfu Emperor (my translation from "功夫王", which is a nickname of GFW, another nickname of it is Mitten Crab King -- "河蟹王", we invent these names because "GFW" may be GFWed too --- for example, search "GFW" in google.cn only returns 48 results, but search in google.com returns 4,110,000 results).

It's not only a shame but also a pride that GFW can do what seaquake can't do. I am shocked when I finally realize that.

But there is also some good news, wikipedia can be accessed from China now, but we don't know what happened, we don't know what will happen. Someone believe they the Chinese network 007s are adjusting the configuration or testing some new weapons. Anyhow, that give me a naive hope that blogger will be back in some day. Yes, that's impossible isn't it? Currently, inblogs.net provide a alternative entry to my blog, though I still need tor to login blogger and post new articles.


缔造健康的互联网络,美国万岁!

1 comment:

Cheapest Flight Tickets said...

Find the best deals and get the Cheap Flights compare online flight fare and book a cheap flights.